Where No Woman Has Gone Before

I got heavily into Sketch Up this weekend and began second draft of my first big project: a small Scout ship. When you start something like that you quickly realize there is not a lot of room for sundries and luggage. I start watching those tiny house shows my wife is into and find a fre ideas for creating a cozy environment that doesn't channel voices ordering you to jump out an airtlock.

Proud of my accomplishment I call the wife over for her opinion. She has a very discerning eye for design. She looks and I start explaining the different compartments and fittings and she cuts me off.

"Where's the bathroom," she asks.

"Uhm ... bathroom?" I wittily replies. Back to the drawing board. Gotta love my wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proxy? You Misspelled Patsy! Part 1

Trade Relations

Traveller: Society in Decline or Post Apocalyptic?