Thank You

I started thinking about the stories I have written about the Tesla when I began writing this because the characters are in the Service for the most part and they aren't always shown as particularly heroic. But I try to make them shine in a pinch which sounds like what I've heard of military life. While I write about them in a humorous fashion I'd never disparage their contributions. If they sometimes don't seem to know what they're doing or get stupid orders that seems true to life too. I have the honor and pleasure of knowing a bunch of Veterans fortunately who'd call me on it for anything truly insulting.

To all the Veterans and those in Service out there: thank you. If this country sleeps soundly at night it is because you are standing guard over us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proxy? You Misspelled Patsy! Part 1

Trade Relations

Traveller: Society in Decline or Post Apocalyptic?