Creature Feature

Chris Dunlap was asking what other creatures are there in my Ghost Drive set up. I've been pondering that myself. While the setting resonates well with the humans only empire vibe (NBEs are more like the latest app than citizens or even sentients in most settings) I started coming up with various human offshoots and variants. I also have a couple of aliens. The caveat being that I want them to be really alien. The sort who could colonize the same area as humans and yet almost never interact with them because they need different types of worlds or even stars.

Here's a preview of my next series of Ghost Drive posts.

Humans
  Dynastic- an STL culture
  Spacers
  Avatars- the uplifted and the slumming
  The Worthy- genetic fashionistas
  Charans (extreme gene-mods)
Cyborgs Pure Blood or Mods
  Demons
Thetans (extreme nano-mods)
Psionic Humans
   Trained Purists
   Gene Mod Psi
   Implant Psi
   Drug Enhanced Psi
NBEs
AI
Hive Minds
NBEs in Robot Shells
Possessed Humans

Worms (Wormholes have worms)
Coronans (plasma beings)
Omegan Civilizations (extinct)
Old Machines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proxy? You Misspelled Patsy! Part 1

Trade Relations

Traveller: Society in Decline or Post Apocalyptic?